Saturday, October 31, 2009

Neighborhood Halloween Party

I hesitated to post these pics because they are totally embarrassing, but we had way too much fun not to show them!

On Wednesday, we went to Melissa and Anthony's annual Halloween party. Like always, they didn't disappoint. The food was delicious, the costumes were hilarious, the company was great, and the game was a blast! I already can't wait to see what everyone will show up as next year!


Chelsea as "The Good Witch"


Annie and Oliver as a pregnant bumble bee and a bat


Matt and Heather as military personnel


Justi and Ryan as a knocked up cheerleader and the captain of the football team! Haha!


Anthony and Melissa as the Burger King and Wendy


Lindsey and Riley as stick figures


Jonse and me as Drew Carey and Mimi... I was trying so hard not to laugh!

And, if you thought we had the ugliest costumes...


Laura and Sheldon as Hef and one of his bunnies! Hahahaha! Notice "Kendra's" fu man chu! I love my neighbors!

10 comments:

Holly and Derek said...

Such. Fun. Costumes!!!

Jenae said...

I love your costumes, that's hilarious! Looks like a fun party!

Mike and Meg said...

So fun!

Janaca said...

Those are all so great! How fun.

MaRea Hess said...

Those are some funny costumes. Sheldon makes such a cute little Playboy bunny:)!

MaRea

Jacque said...

Seriously...
You're hot even as a pregnant Mimi.

The universe is SO NOT BALANCED!

:)

And yes, I do remember the gift certificate! We better get together soon! I have a baby gift for you! We should do a little girl's night. It's been a year since our last one...what the heck...

Ruby said...

haha! Sick! But yet strangely intriguing all at the same time :)

Chelsea said...

hehe can you please email me these pix? i have to show sheldon to tyler.

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Those costumes are hilarious! I have to admit, that last picture is a little disturbing!! Ha Ha!

Kateka said...

your outfits are the best! You must have had SO much makeup on. I love how you got into the spirit of things.