Monday, October 5, 2009

Life Can Be So Cruel...

Today my last living grandparent passed away... That also makes 3 grandparents gone in just over the last 6 months. It's going to be a really tough week.

6 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Tashina,

Sorry to hear about your Grandma or Grandpa. Life is cruel to often! I wish you the best of luck this week. In these hard times the blessings of the gospel and eternal families brings comfort and joy.

Love,
MaRea

Jacque said...

Oh Tashina!
I am so sorry. Grandparents are so wonderful. I feel your loss and I hope you can get through this week ok. Let me know if you need me to come play with those darn cute kids so you can relax.
Love you!
Jacque

Nicole said...

Oh Tashina, I'm so sorry... :( it seems like when life decides to throw something your way, it does it in full force!!!! Good luck this week, i hope you can find some peace and comfort through everything!

Ruby said...

I love ya girl. I hope that things turn around for you. That is a tough thing, and it's hard cause you miss them. I'll send a little prayer your way

Kateka said...

I am so sorry. If you need anything, please let me know.

Janaca said...

I'm so sorry for all that's happened in the last 6 months with the deaths in your family. That has to be SO hard! My grandma passed about over 2 years ago and it's still rough for me, so I can't imagine all that you're going through. Try to keep smiling!