Mason and Paedyn waiting in line for the hay ride.
Mason and Bryden on the hay ride.
It was "the perfect pumpkin, mom!"
They searched long and hard for these beauties!
Mrs. Melissa and her kids in front of Cornbelly's.
After all the kids were bored with the pumpkins, we headed to the jumping pillows. It's too bad there was such a long line... I think we could have spent hours there!
Paedy on the big jumping pillow.
Mason LOVED the jumping pillows!
But, they had a time limit, and so when our turn was over we went to the slides. They loved it! And, since there were no time limits on the slides, we spent the rest of our time there. (I didn't get any pictures of them on the slides... It was so chaotic, and there were SO many kids.)
It was a short trip, which was perfect for me because it was so cold, and it was a blast! And, we must have worn Avery out, because she fell asleep less than 2 minutes after we got back in the car.
This was Avery at the beginning of the trip...
And, this was Avery before we left the parking lot at Cornbelly's! She was such a trooper, though!
We can't wait to go on the next field trip to Smith's!
5 comments:
oh they look like they had a ton of fun. I wish we could have came! I can't believe you only have 88 days left on your baby counter! CRAZY!!!
Ha ha ha why does she always look like she is on drugs? It is my favorite. Maybe you should keep her away from Caitlin from now on...
Your kids are so cute. Are you getting ready for the new baby?
I can't believe how many teeth Avery has! Has she started walking? What a fun field trip with the kids. Payden looks like a shrimp next to Mason.
We were thinking about coming down to the Halloween party that melissa is doing, but it is in the middle of the week and we would get home really late. Kyle like to get into work really early so he thinks he will be to tired in the morning, poor baby! I'm glad she is doing it again this year we all had such a good time.
I need to make it down sometime and go to lunch or something. I am really sad about trick r treat street;(! I thought they had such a good turn out that they would be doing it for years to come, so sad!
Crazy to think you are going to have a new little baby again. What are you going to do about a car, can the Civic handle three car seats. I guess its time to upgrade:)
MaRea
What a fun field trip! Avery looks so cute with her doll and binky, passed out.
Post a Comment