Last week, we got to take a vacation- with no kids! We went to Las Vegas with the Knights for the week, and the four of us had a blast! It was that type of vacation where the kids would have been bored anyway- we slept in, we ate a TON of food, and we shopped. It was great.
When we got to Vegas, I realized that, even though I have been there a million times, I have never spent much time there, or seen a lot of the tourist-y type stuff. So, thanks to Ryan and Justi for indulging me! We saw the Miracle Mile shops at Planet Hollywood, the fountains at the Bellagio, the volcano show at Mandalay Bay, the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace, we went to the top of the Stratosphere, saw a show with old school showgirls... I feel like there was more because we walked for days! Of course we hit all the outlets, too! It was such a nice way to recover from the emotional stress of the funeral, and get away for a few days! Thanks again to the Knights and to our parents for watching our sick kids!
I didn't take many pics while we were there because I was feeling HUGE! But, I did get this one...
I met Tim McGraw!! Ok, ok... So, it's not really him... But, this Tim impersonator if probably as close as I will ever get to meeting the country superstar. This guy was part of the show we saw, and I was kind of impressed at how good he was! We also got to see Elvis, Britney Spears, and Michael Jackson on the same night! Haha!
4 comments:
Sounds like you had tons of fun!! Im so glad you got to go especially at this time right after your grandpa. What perfect timing to get your mind off things and to get rejuvinated before the crazy holiday season thatis fast approaching!! Hey me and Kendalyn are flying to utah on the 4th of November and we will be there till the 13th i'd love to get together so lets plan something im sure my mom won't mind me driving her car so if you want i could come down there then i could see Justi! Love ya lots!
I totally would have believed that he was Tim McGraw cause he looks just like him
What a fun trip to Vegas. We drove through it last week but did not stop. There is nothing like coming around the bend before you get to Vegas and you see the massive amount of lights, no place like Vegas. Last time when Kyle and I were there I really thought about getting a tattoo, weird I know! I wouldn't have really but there is no place on this earth that I would have thought "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
I'm Glad you guys had fun. You don't look like a cow, you look GREAT. Girl your having a baby in three months you need to look like you have something growing in your belly.
Trick R Treat Street, I don't think they are doing it this year I can't find it anywhere.
Funerals are so hard, but the memories are wonderful. It sounds like you had a lot of great times with him.
MaRea
Oh man, I love Vegas so much! I am gld you had a good time.
Post a Comment