Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Deployment Papers

It's official... My brother received his deployment papers last week. He leaves in April for Afghanistan. It's so weird to think that my baby brother will be out defending our country in less than 6 months. I mean, come on... The kid was still a year away from getting his drivers' license when I got married. But, I am so proud of him and what he will be doing. I know that he will be a great soldier!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Tashina!
We will keep him in our prayers!
Your family is so strong. If he's anything like you, he's a brave, wonderful, strong person!

Kateka said...

That is so scary but totally amazing and honorable. Sounds like a good guy!

Mike and Meg said...

I am so thankful for people who will risk there own live to defend our country.

Hess said...

I am so grateful for young men and women who are willing to fight for our freedoms! When I see someone dressed in their military uniform it brings tears of gratitude. Thanks Nielson family for willing to let your Son, brother, Uncle, friend go and defend our country!