The night that I have been dreading for a few years now finally came... Tuesday night was Senior Night at Riverton High School. I can't believe that my baby sister is a senior! And, it's so weird to think that next year will be the FIRST time since Riverton opened that there hasn't been a Nelson child competing on at least one of their sports teams. I feel a little bit better when I think that they still have the volleyball state tournament, and then it's basketball season. All the parents write a short tribute to their girl, and Mom didn't disappoint, pulling in more laughs than anyone. The night went so well, it was just too bad that they lost in 5 games... Good job, Cait!

Mom and Cait hugging Pec

Cait laughing at her tribute written by Mom

All the seniors and their parents
Good job, girls! And, good luck at state!
No comments:
Post a Comment