Friday, September 25, 2009

Teeny Little Girl

I know that I've done several posts about Avery lately, but I just can't get enough of that girl! I took her to the doctor yesterday for her 1 year check-up, and here are her stats:

Length: 29.7 inches (69%)
Weight: 17 lbs. 2 oz. (2%) Yes, you read that right, 2%! She is so tiny! I wanted to compare her stats to Mason's at 1 year, but I can't find his! However, I remember him being well over 20 pounds by his birthday, so this is a total change for us!

Little Mama has been sick for the past week, so I begged the doctor to find something slightly wrong with her so he could give me some medication to fix it (bad, I know, but I'm desperate!)... Turns out, he didn't need to look too hard- poor girl has a double ear infection, and a minor staph infection on her skin! Plus, she's teething again. No wonder we have been so miserable! We got an antibiotic for her, and after only 3 doses, I have already noticed an improvement! Thank goodness for drugs! :)

5 comments:

Ruby said...

Are you pregnant again my friend?! Slow down I can't catch up :) Give Avery a hug for me cause sick girls need all the hugs they can get

The Conders said...

I was at the doctor's office yesterday for Addison's two year check-up. How funny would that have been if we would have run into each other again! What a tiny little thing! Hope she gets feeling better! Way cute birthday cake by the way!

Lindsey Smith said...

little girls and WONDERFUL, so sweet:)

Kateka said...

Poor little girl. I am glad she is feeling better!

Jennifer said...

Wow, I can't believe how tiny she is. I wonder how our little girl will be. Cayson was always in the 90th percentile for everthing. Those ladybug cakes you made are so cute! And her 1 year old pictures are darling!!!