Some things that Avery is doing now:
*When she wakes up in the morning, she immediately says, "My Bubba?" and looks all over for Mason. She just can't get enough of her big brother.
*She cries if she can see or hear her dad but he is not holding her. Seriously, am I ever going to have a child that loves me more than him?!
*She tries to mimic everything that people say to her.
*She loves to play with baby dolls. She cuddles them and just giggles the whole time.
*She eats constantly! I don't know how she doesn't weigh a million pounds by now!
*She loves animals! It doesn't matter what kind, or how big they are, she loves them. She even lets my mom's dogs lick her face! (Kind of disgusting, but she laughs so hard, I just can't bring myself to make them stop!)
*She sings along with every song that she hears. Oh, and dances, too!
*She wants to walk so bad, but just can't bring herself to let her daddy put her down.
We can't get enough of this girl, and we are so excited to be able to keep watching her grow!
Avery at just a few hours old...
...At 6 months old with her Bubba...
...And now she's 1! I just can't believe it!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to Avery! WOW can you believe 1 year? It's crazy! I love the eyes!
yay! happy birthday avery! its great to hear from you! congrats on the new baby on the way, I am so happy for you!
Happy Birthday baby girl. Have a fun birthday party for her. Their first is so fun.
MaRea
She's such a doll Tashina! Cute cute kids. We should get together sometime since we're both our here in the middle of no where!
Post a Comment