Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Avery's 1st Birthday Pics

A couple of weeks ago, I took Avery to Thanksgiving Point to have her 1st birthday pictures done. My friend Olga took them, and she did such a fantastic job! They turned out so cute! Here are some of my favorites...


Look at those eyes!!! Do you see why we are all wrapped around her little finger?


I can't decide between this one and the one above to go on my living room wall... What do you guys think?


At this point, we were right in the middle of the walkway, but everyone was stopping to say how cute she is and stare!


Gotta love the gardens at Thanksgiving Point- such a beautiful place to have pictures taken.


She LOVED this bench! I don't have any idea why, but she didn't want to get off of it!

11 comments:

April said...

Oh I love it!!! So cute, she is just so cute. Wow 1 already.

Kateka said...

I love them! I think you should put the 3rd pic (the one of her crawling) on the living room wall.

Nicole said...

SOOOO cute! I love them all. I think the 1st and 3rd ones are my favs...

Lindsey Smith said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!!

Hess said...

So darn cute, they are not ONE:(! I like the 1st one.

Melanie said...

I love these Tashina! She is a doll! Olga did an awesome job:)

Alex & Megan said...

SOOO CUTE!! can I hang one in MY house too?

Heather said...

I just love them all!! But my most favoite is the first one. How are you ever going to choose which one to put up?? She is such a cutie!! :)

Mike and Meg said...

So cute. Who took them?

Lindsay said...

She is SO precious!

I LOVE how well those pictures turned out!

Jenae said...

She's so dang cute!! I love her tutu!!!