Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Mason's First Day of Pre-School

Today was (finally) Mason's first day of school! He has been asking me everyday for two weeks now if it is his turn to go yet, and he was so excited this morning that he was getting to go today, that he woke up at 7 to get ready! And then, the whole two hours until it was time to go, he asked every 5 minutes if we could leave yet. I don't know if I have ever seen this kid so excited for something... In fact, he didn't want to leave when I went to pick him up after school! He can't wait to go back on Friday!


He was so excited to pick out his very own outfit from the pile of new school clothes that I bought him a while back. And, you can't really see it, but he also picked his own backpack- an adult sized one! It is HUGE on him!


Mason and his best friend Paedyn on the steps going into school.


Mason, Paedyn, and their good friend MaCall


The kids at their first station of the day- tools!

1 comment:

Mike and Meg said...

So cute. They are growing so fast.