Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Party Time!

We had a huge birthday bash for Avery on Saturday night. It was so chaotic, and so much fun! We had most of the grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, and cousins in her life, plus a few extras just to liven things up! The girl was SPOILED! And, she would cry every time we took away one of her new presents so she could open a new one. It was hilarious!


Avery's very own cake!


Both of the lady bug cakes- these were such a pain, but they turned out so cute!


The big cake that everyone got to try!


A shot of Avery before all of the mess happened...


...Singing "Happy Birthday"...


...She was a little bit apprehensive at first...


...Then she realized how good it was...


...And dug right in!


This was right before her bath- she was having so much fun with that cake! I'm just glad that her face wasn't stained red or black!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Did you make that cake??
That is amazing! I loved it.
Happy birthday Avery :)

MaRea Hess said...

So, so CUTE!!! Your little ladybug turned out adorable. I love making fun cakes, I think that is my favorite part about having a birthday.

MaRea

Kateka said...

That cake is so darling. I am so impressed with your talents!

Jacque said...

Tashina!
The cake is amazing! You are so talented, you know that?
It's fun to know that a year ago we became such good friends!
It was right after Avery was born, wasn't it? And I had my miscarriage? I think it was closer to October, but still!
What a good memory for this last year!

Jenae said...

Those cakes are so dang cute!! Way to go! Looks like a fun party :)