Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa!

On Friday night at our ward Christmas party, Santa popped in for a special appearance. Mason was so excited, he couldn't stop jumping! When it was finally his turn, he climbed up on Santa's lap and told him that all he wanted for Christmas was one of the treat bags in Santa's basket. Santa was happy to oblige, and Mason was so excited that he had already gotten what he wants for Christmas!



After Mason, it was Avery's first experience with Santa. She curled up into the crook of his arm, and snuggled into his warm suit. She is definitely my girl, she LOVES Christmas already!

4 comments:

Jacque said...

Oh my! That is so cute Tashina!!

Mike and Meg said...

I love that our little kids are so easy to please. Mason looks so cute on Santa's lap.

The Marcons said...

Cute stuff! I can't believe how much Avery has already changed since I last saw her. That story above about Paedyn cracks me up. I'm so dang sad we don't have bunko this month. Miss you girls!

Heather said...

your kids are just too cute!