Well, it has finally happened... Mason had to get stitches last night. I knew that it was bound to happen sometime, I just didn't realize we wouldn't make it to his 3rd birthday. And, of course he had to pick the same week as family pictures... Mason was running around the basement and tripped. He put a fairly large gash into the underside of his chin that resulted in 5 stitches. But, the kid was a champ! He didn't even flinch the entire time! Mostly he is excited that he is going to have a scar that matches his daddy's!

And I just threw this picture of Avery in for good measure. I thought it was just so cute!
10 comments:
Poor little fella! But what a big boy! Tell him Easton is proud! And Avery looks so different! Holy Cow! She is definitely a cutie!
Boys! They are crazy! Avery is sure getting big!
My little booger is a ROCK STAR! I definitely need to get him a little something for being such a stud.
You produce cute babies...make more. Please. =)
Oh poor guy, I hate stitches! That's awesome he was so tough, What a man! That's kind of cool to have matching scars with his daddy! Avery is getting so big, she's so cute! And don't worry you're not uptight at all!! Jax was just to busy eating the candy to make a big mess!
Hello! I know I am such a slacker! Avery is getting so big! And poor little Mason! Sorry I don't get to see you guys when you come up that sucks! But Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Oh yea I love ya too! Be safe!
Aw, what a trooper! Just the thought of Kenna ever having to get stitches makes me cringe! It came pretty close before she was even born- they had broken my water, so there wasn't much space between my uterus wall and her, so when they cut me open for the c-section, the scalpel cut her side! Poor little tyke! It wasn't bad enough to need stitches, but she does have a pretty big scar.
I am just here at my moms and we just think your kids are so cute!
How sad.. he is so brave! Of course the week of pictures.. I mean kids can't plan things any better than that. How are you?
Man! what a little stud!
So, um...LONG TIME NO SEE!!
What the Heck? I totally miss your hotness.
Post a Comment