Today (yes, Christmas day) is Mason's 3rd birthday! I can't believe how fast the time has gone... It seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He has grown into such a sweet and fun boy who loves his family and friends more than anything. It is already apparent that he is going to be incredibly loyal throughout his life. I love this kid so much, and I can't wait to see what kind of person he turns into as he gets older! Happy Birthday, Bubba! I love you!

Mason Albert Meldrum was born December 25, 2005 at 7:19 p.m. He was 8 pounds 11 ounces, and 23 1/2 inches long.

I just had to throw in this picture of Mason on his blessing day. It is one of my very favorites from his whole life!

Mason at 3 years old. I can't believe how much he has changed! He looks like a boy now, instead of a kid...
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason, boy I bet he got a ton of presents yesterday with it being both Christmas and his Birthday!! Cute baby pictures, they grow so fast! Looks like he had a fun day yesterday!!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe it has gone by so fast. I love the family pictures!
He is so cute, and I love your family picture on the top of your blog.
I hope you guys had a fun christmas/birthday!
Hey Tashina!
Your family is so beautiful and congrats on the new baby! You look like you are doing great! Send me an invite! my email is dhkunz@gmail.com
It is so good to hear from you and I can't wait to keep in touch!!
Happy Birthday to cute Mason!What a special christmas present 3 years ago! Don't you wonder where the three years went? PS add me to your blog- tm.roseman@yahoo.com
Thanks
So let me get this straight you were totally pregnant when you left Tosh?? Is that why?? And why didn't you tell us? Your babies are darling!! I escaped that place about 6 months ago and am loving my life now!! So are you still going private, if so I'd love for you to add me my email is holliejanebarton@hotmail.com
Send me an invite when you go private! robyn_elise2005@yahoo.com
Wow I can't believe he is already 3! Time goes by so fast. I love the family picture on top of your blog. It is so dang cute! Yeah, that cheesecake was the best thing I have ever had. It had chocolate ganache, carmel and reese's peanut butter cups on top! It was amazing. And just like everyone else's comment...if you go private don't forget to add me: heatherm.mclean@gmail.com. Love ya!
Post a Comment