... POTTY TRAINED!!! Well, at least 95%, but that's a whole lot better then we were a week ago. Seriously, one of the best days of my life! No more diapers on my big boy!!
Way to go Mason!!!! I would have to agree that there is no better day then when your kids is potty trained. Thnaks for opening up our house yesterday. I need to stop losing my phone so I have your number, I'm glad kyle never looses his phone so we have most of the phone numbers we need.
Hey girl. Thanks for saying hi! I cant believe you have 2 kids! How fun, and your new little one is so cute. Congrats! Well Im glad you said hi so I can keep an eye on your blog :)
Hey Jonathan and Tashina, I saw your blog on Megans hope you don't mind :) You have such a cute family!! It was fun to see your cute kids and how big Mason has gotten, I don't think I have seen him since he was a baby. Well, our blog is private, but if you ever want to check out our blog email me at jenparker9@yahoo.com so I can invite you guys.
6 comments:
That IS awesome! I don't know how I'll get it done with Jordan...that's nice to have it behind you!
Way to go Mason!!!! I would have to agree that there is no better day then when your kids is potty trained. Thnaks for opening up our house yesterday. I need to stop losing my phone so I have your number, I'm glad kyle never looses his phone so we have most of the phone numbers we need.
Hey girl.
Thanks for saying hi! I cant believe you have 2 kids! How fun, and your new little one is so cute.
Congrats! Well Im glad you said hi so I can keep an eye on your blog :)
Hey Jonathan and Tashina, I saw your blog on Megans hope you don't mind :) You have such a cute family!! It was fun to see your cute kids and how big Mason has gotten, I don't think I have seen him since he was a baby. Well, our blog is private, but if you ever want to check out our blog email me at jenparker9@yahoo.com so I can invite you guys.
Oh yeah, this is Jennifer Jensen (Parker) by the way.
Yay! I bet your loving not having 2 in diapers! Avery is too precious! I better not stare too long, or the baby cravings will start!
Post a Comment