My baby brother is home from the Army for two whole weeks! To be completely honest, we have never been really close, and I never thought that I would be this excited to see him... But, I am absolutely ecstatic!! He walked off the plane, and I didn't even recognize him- he has lost 107 pounds in the last 4 1/2 months. Mom cried, and Mason couldn't stop jumping up and down- I don't think anyone is near as excited as him to see JD, they are best buds! I hate thinking that he has to go back soon, so instead I am going to focus on just being excited to see him.

After one hour of waiting...

Mason holding the sign he made for JD after 3 hours of waiting...

Our family after 6 hours of waiting...

After 7 hours of waiting, we finally got to see him!!

Mom couldn't stop crying and hugging him.

Mason and his favorite uncle JD.
6 comments:
Tell JD welcome home and we love him and I wish I was as skinny as he is. Merry Christmas. And what did Mason do to his chin? Love you JoLynn I'm your aunt.
That's really cute. 100 POUNDS!!! What in the world. That is so cool and shocking. Tell him nicely done. It is cute how your little boy loves his uncle so much. :)
I can't believe that he has lost so much weight, amazing! I think I need to join the army. Hope all is well in the mountain where the eagles fly.
That's so fun your brother will be home for Christmas! Our house, if we get it, is in the Ranches. It's in the first subdivision to your right when you first go into the Ranches, if that makes sense. I didn't know you lived out there! How fun if we ended up being neighbors.
Holy cow! He looks so different! hope you guys have a fantastic holiday with everyone at home!
Yay JD is home! You so look like a Hirschi in that picture of you WOW!! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment