8 years ago
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
PRIVATE!!
Well, not too long ago, Justi added a tracker to her blog because someone random from Pakistan was looking at her aunt's blog. When she told me this, I decided to add a tracker to my blog, and since doing so, a ton of people from crazy places have been looking at my blog- including someone from Singapore! So, in order to keep my family safe, I am going to go private. So, if you would like to continue reading/stalking my blog (I know there are a few of you doing this :)), leave me your e-mail address so that I can add you! My goal is to have this done by the 10th of January, so if you could leave your e-mails before then, that would be very helpful! I hope that you all have a very merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
HEY TASHINA- I WOULD BE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE that RANDOMLY STALK YOUR BLOG SO PLEASE ADD ME. SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ADD YOU! YOUR BABY IS SO DARLING I WISHED I WAS CLOSER TO ENJOY THE BABY BOOM DOWN THERE.
ncchristensen@q.com
nataliefleischman@gmail.com :) Don't leave me out!
tashina! how are you? i hope awewsome... merry christmas! i would love to be in on your blog list adwright0406@gmail.com! merry Christmas! how do you put a blog tracker on your blog
I would love to keep checking out your blog! j-cann21@hotmail.com
hey here ya go. bballblondie_5@yahoo.com
megjryan@yahoo.com
count me in! let me know if you need my email.
btw, it's not the bloggers in singapore or pakistan that you have to worry about. it's the lookers in slc that you don't know.
I've been thinking about going private too, it's a little scary wondering who is looking at your family. Please add me, I love stalking your cute family!! jenaer@southvalley.dst.ut.us
kjeppson at 1800contacts dot com
don't forget me! natasha.marcon@gmail.com
megraloha@hotmail.com, I think... or do you need my Yahoo? hm...
Hey girl! Thanks for your kind note on facebook.
Here;s my e-mail. ADD ME!
jacquegunderson@yahoo.com
by-the-way...that was me in Pakistan...jk
I have you as one of the people on my blog. I enjoy looking at your blog and keeping up with your cute family as Chelsey may have already told you. My email address is merindacrane@hotmail.com. Please add me as one of your contacts.
Add me to the list...and I can't believe you have a three year old! Such a cute family!
hollytullis@gmail.com
Chelsea.Kemp@delsol.com
Smart, I often think I should do the same thing.
beckirane@gmail.com
Ya know, it's really hard to stalk someone if I have to give them my email first :) imlay11@hotmail.com
Love ya!!
Hey please add me too.
heabbsmeyer@gmail.com
Add me please! JennFlint@aol.com
Heya! So how do you add a tracker? That would be kind of cool to see! Anyway, add us! jonathanandlinsi@gmail.com
Post a Comment