Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We Have A Date!!

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 36 week check-up, and even though it was a couple of days too early, we got to pick my induction date! I'm so excited to think that our little one will be here on January 14, 2010! If I would have gotten to choose, I would have gone for the 12th or 13th, but since I'm not in charge, Dr. Terry picked for me... Oh well! Only 3 more weeks!!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

woo-hoo! Congrats! :) It will be here before you know it!

Chelsey said...

SWEET! I WISHED I WAS IN THAT SAME BOAT! ONLY 2 MONTHS TO GO I GUESS!

April said...

wow, only 3 more weeks? That went so fast. So excited for you.

The Meldrum Family said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! We are excited for you guys. Let me know if you guys need anything okay! I am sure Madi and Mikelle would love a playdate if you need some time to rest! We will even come to you!!!!