oh, my.... that's 35 weeks????!! Look at you, girl! how is it that the only weight you gain is the tummy, huh???? If only i had those types of genes..... (and could look that great in JEANS for that matter!) you look AWESOME.
You look like so cute, I love it!!:) I can't believe you are having a baby in 4 weeks, holy cow! It seems like we were just prego together now you are on #3. Get a picture with Justi so I can see her cute pregnant self, seeing how she will never post on her blog.
Avery's hair is very cute and funny. I'm sure she will have think hair when she is older to compensate for her few strands of hair now! Have a Merry Christmas!
crazy only 4 WKS. LEFT!!! You are so cute prego and if I looked like you everytime I was pregnant I would have 10 kids:) And I love Avery's little pony
7 comments:
oh, my.... that's 35 weeks????!! Look at you, girl! how is it that the only weight you gain is the tummy, huh???? If only i had those types of genes..... (and could look that great in JEANS for that matter!) you look AWESOME.
You look like so cute, I love it!!:) I can't believe you are having a baby in 4 weeks, holy cow! It seems like we were just prego together now you are on #3. Get a picture with Justi so I can see her cute pregnant self, seeing how she will never post on her blog.
Avery's hair is very cute and funny. I'm sure she will have think hair when she is older to compensate for her few strands of hair now! Have a Merry Christmas!
MaRea
Cute cute belly!!! I'm jealous you only gain in your belly, I gain all over! And that is the cutest little pony tail ever!! So fun!
Umm...
YOU MAKE ME SICK!
In a good way. Totally jealous over here. I'm with Jenae...I get big everywhere!!
You look beautiful!
You are the cutest pregnant girl ever. So cute!!!! I can't believe its almost time.
crazy only 4 WKS. LEFT!!! You are so cute prego and if I looked like you everytime I was pregnant I would have 10 kids:) And I love Avery's little pony
You look awesome!
Post a Comment