Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Color By Number

A few months ago Mason got a color by number coloring book. But, since he has never been interested in sitting down and coloring, we just put it away. Lately, though, he has really started to like coloring (I thank his AWESOME preschool teachers), and the other day I came across the color by number book. I tried to explain to him about the color by number, but apparently he took the BY part literally... This is what every page in the book looks like:



He literally colors BY the number! Haha! I laugh every time he gets that book out!

6 comments:

Hess said...

That is to funny, we miss Mason A TON!! Kade will ask me still about his friends in Eagle Mountain. I think next year you should totally come up for Kades Halloween Party. It is a pretty wonderful party for the kids, at least I think so. Melissa said she wanted to come and bring Parker. I know it is far but it would be fun!

Tell Mason Merry Christmas from Kade!

Kateka said...

That is hilarious!! I love it. I bet searching for the number to color on is so much fun for him.

Nicole said...

:) seriously, i love it when kids do the cutest things!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

How stinkin' cute! And I'm so excited you have a date! K now we know exactly when we have to have dinner by! So let me know when you're ready to go in the next couple of weeks!

Chelsea said...

Haha, that is so funny. Makes sense though! :) I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!

Melanie said...

Hahaha... Mas is so cute! Hope he had a HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all of you a Merry Christmas! I can't wait to see and hold your baby Kenadee:)