Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Littlest Pony

My poor baby girl is bald. It's sad, but true. The few hairs she does have are, in fact, getting longer. But, it doesn't seem as if she is growing a new ones... The other night I realized that the tiny little hairs on the back of her head were probably long enough for a pony tail. Turns out I was right, and the result was the tiniest pony you have ever seen.



We laughed for a good hour about this- and the fact that she HATED getting her hair done. Perhaps it's a good thing she is so bald!

5 comments:

Kateka said...

That is hilarious. I love it so much. It's like a who-ville pony tail (all the who's down in who-ville...). Cute and tinsy.

Jacque said...

How freakin' cute!
char had a little rat's tail when she was born. Now she's got a freakin' mane.
Haha
She is so cute Tashina!

April said...

SOOO Cute! Love it.

Chelsea said...

Haha, I love it! That is so cute/hilarious.

The Marcons said...

Oh so cute!With or without hair she's still adorable!