
Randy and Charlotte

The Macedones- Jeff, Randalynn, Benjamin, Noah, and Caitlyn (Unfortunately they were sick at the time of pictures, so we didn't get as many of them...)

The Bradfords- Pete, Sharey, Sam, Nolan, Elizabeth, and Abigail



The Meldrums- Jonse, Tashina, Mason, and Avery (And Kenadee who is hiding!)




The whole family
9 comments:
Cute cute! I love them. Everyone is getting family pictures it seems but me...maybe soon. Your fam is adorable Tashina!
They turned out great. I hate family pictures, but so worth it when finished.
LOOOVE the one you put at the top of the blog. SO cute!
You look AMAZING Tashina! You don't even look pregnant! I am so jealous. I so do NOT look that great when pregnant and I am ok with that. Atleast someone (you) gets to look awesome.
Your family is adorable.
And yes, I STILL MISS YOU! What the heck? A get-together is way long over-due!
What cute family pictures! You look great for real are you even pregnant! I want a real belly picture they are so cute.
MaRea
so cute!!!! I love them. You look fantastic!
Love Them. Seriously where is your belly. You are like the cutest pregnant chick ever.
Adorable. You are so gorgeous. And I am with Jessica, where is your belly? I think you need to prove your pregnant with a belly shot on the blog. :)
Wow, what an absolutely gorgeous family. You guys all look so great. We just had our family pictures taken, and it was crazy. We are just a crazy family so we couldn't get everyone to stop laughing long enough to take the pictures. Glad you guys accomplished that.
Post a Comment