The empty frame is for Kenadee's picture in her blessing dress.
Avery's big girl bed.
This is on the wall over Avery's bed.
These are over the closet.
The post is a coat hanger- I just need to get the hooks for it. Justi made this one and one for Mason's room for my birthday!
Kenadee's name on the wall.
The crib in the corner.
We got this dresser for SO cheap on KSL. A fresh coat of paint, and it looks like new!
11 comments:
cute, Tashina!! GOOD job! I love brown and pink.... it's adorable.
So cute! I want to come by and see it in person. I love the coat hanger and the little things you have added. Great Job!!!
This looks way cute!! i wsih i could have come down yesterday and see nit in person.
so it is super sweet. I just want to wish you luck on getting the two of them to sleep in the same room. I am telling you now that it is not going to be easy, they are going to wake eachother up ALL THE TIME. I will wish for you that this doesn't happen because it really sucks;)
I seriously LOVE it! Good job and I'm sure both your little girls will love it too.
What an adorable room! Great job!
So cute Tashina!! I may just have to hire you to come do our nursery! I love it :)
It looks so cute! You did such a great job :)
I can't believe your are going to have numero tres here in a month or so! Great job on the room. Would you post some cute pictures of your skinny little belly, I think it is darn cute! If this is your last take a million pictures of you pregnant you will love them some day.
Hey Tish! He's been on the reflux meds since he left the NICU, but he's getting worse so I'm not sure it's helping. And I try Mylicon and sleep him in a boppy, but he is still super gassy. :( I am wondering if it's a dairy allergy since I struggled with that, cuz he also has trouble pooping and that can be a symptom. I don't know though, it is so hard to tell! How is Avery doing with her reflux now?
Of course I would LOVE to make your birthday cake! I just love you Tashina!
Post a Comment