
He is the boy that I stalked as a teenager, the boy that I told my mom that I would marry some day when I was only 5 years old, and the boy that completely ignored me until I almost married his best friend. But, he is also the man that has given me countless blessings when I am sick or scared, the man that makes me laugh every single day, the man that holds my hand just because, and the man that loves me incessantly in spite of all of my flaws.

He is an amazing dad, and our kids love him more than life!
I'm so happy he picked me, and that we can spend Eternity together!

I love you, Wish!!
5 comments:
happy anniversary!! :) cute pictures of the two of you
Happy 5 years. I remember you saying you loved him from way back when, so cute!!!!
Aww...
You guys are adorable!
So cute!
Oh my goodness. I can not believe it's been 5 years! Aren't you just a baby? Ha, ha. Congratulations.
PS The girls room is so cute
Post a Comment