Saturday, March 7, 2009

It Happened!!

Avery has been rolling from her stomach to her back for a while now, but she has never been able to go the other way... Until now!! Yesterday she started rolling all over the place! It is so cute. I need to get a video of it, and as soon as I do, I will post it. She is also starting to SCOOT!! Are you kidding me!?!

In other news, Justi, you guys did a really amazing job for McKall's reception! It was absolutely beautiful!!! I wish I had taken some pictures of that, too. (Wow, I really suck with the camera lately!!)

And, just because I think they are so cute, here's a picture of my babies:

5 comments:

Kateka said...

Hey cute kids! Not like you didn't already now, but seriously. Really cute. :)

I will call you in a week or two (or three?? Don't hate me). and we can set up a day to go! I am so excited!

Dean said...

Way cute kids! We keep trying to get Riley to roll over but no luck as of yet. When are you guys coming to visit???

Jacque said...

Honestly! Your kids are so adorable!! I love little miss Avery! And, I will never forget MAson saying, "you're funny Jacque." That was so cute!!
I can't wait to see you tonight! I still need to call you for directions to your house! EEK! I can't wait!

Nicole said...

yes, definitely two little cuties!! :)

The knights are in said...

I hate that Avery is getting so big and is starting to get on the move. She needs to stay little. Love the pic. of your cute kids, they are darling. Loving Mason's hair cute!