Tuesday, March 24, 2009

6 Month Check-Up

Avery went in for her 6 month check-up today, and I can't believe how BIG she is getting!! She is finally above the 50th percentile on something!! Yay!! So, here are the stats:

Weight: 15.6 pounds (39%)
Length: 27.2 inches!!! Can you believe it!?! (90%)
Head: 16.7 inches (49%)

I feel like she is getting huge, but as the doctor put it she is "wonderfully average"! :) I'm just glad that we finally broke 50%!

Sorry for no pics, but I promise to get some of Avery up soon! Oh, and the new baby at our house- Jonathan's dirt bike!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Yay! One of my favorite things is seeing how much my kid has grown at check-ups!! your kids are beautiful, tashina!

Chelsee said...

I almost used that same background...good thing I didn't. I know you want to be like me but...

Jacque said...

Oh the dirt bike. Hogging up an entire side of the garage! Maritl bliss, isn't it?

And miss Avery....YAY!! We broke 50! Woot Woot! This calls for a celebration fo some sort...