Mason and his new girlfriend Allie- don't they look like they are on a real date? Haha!
Mason, Allie, and Paedyn
Mason playing a "shooting game".
Avery was loving that sucker!
Mason and Paedyn
My sweet baby girl!
Mason in his favorite ride of the night.
All the (big) kids- Paedyn, Mason, Bryden, Nano, Allie, Joshua, Andrew
My favorite picture of the night! Matt, thanks for a good laugh! :)
Kevin and the kids had a dance party! It was so funny! (Pardon my laughing, but I couldn't help it!)
3 comments:
That was a great night!! I still can't belive that Matt put that flower in his hair. :) We need to do more stuff like that....for us, not the kids...haha.
oh and you forgot the best part of the night...me and Jon getting Bryden almost the exact same thing in the exact same bag!! How crazy was that?!?
That's an awesome video, I clearly don't know Kevin and Sharee well enough because he seems way to serious for that!! Love it!
Post a Comment