7 years ago
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Ugh...
Jonathan and I got to go on an incredible vacation to Cancun last week! It was wonderful! But, as exciting as it was, we were both so excited to come home to see Mason... Or so we thought. When Jonathan's parents came to get us at the airport, Mason was sound asleep in the car, and he was not happy that we woke him up to say hi. Then, for most of the afternoon he acted like he was mad at us for leaving him, and he wouldn't talk to either one of us! It was around that time that we were informed that he had been sick for the last several days... He had a huge cold sore on his chin, a fever, a cough, a runny nose, and whatever he was taking in was coming out very quickly... From both ends... So, needless to say, the rest of the weekend was devoted to trying to get him better. Well, for the kicker- I ended up picking up the same bug! I am sick of being sick! If it's not the baby making me sick, I seem to pick up whatever everyone else around me has... Luckily for me, mine seemed to go away a whole lot faster than Mason's. I guess it's true what they say: Back from vacation, back to reality...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tashina! I'm so glad you have a blog! Cancun sounds like a dream! I wish we could hve gone! I'm glad both you and Mason are doing better!
I am so sorry. Its no fun to be sick and then have a sick kid too. Our kids were excited to see us and then on Sunday, Ruby whinned the whole day. I swear she is holding a grudge against us.
Post a Comment