Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Seriously??

So, this little girl is gonna be the death of me! I swear if I do much more than sit on the couch all day, I have contractions... Luckily, they are not consistent and they aren't painful, so I am not worried about them. It would just be nice to vacuum my house without having to sit down with my feet up half way through, you know?!?

6 comments:

Janaca said...

Well you better take it easy girl! She can't come until September...I can't believe you're having contractions already! I take it it's been a tough pregnancy?

Chelsea said...

i guess you'll just have to not vaccuum for a few months, darnit. :) contractions suck, though. i started having braxton-hicks with Henry at 20 weeks and with jack at 13 weeks. we hates them.

TheWhettenFamilia said...

How exciting a girl!!! Yay! Sorry she is already being such a Hirschi girl for ya and showing her attitude already! Ya better watch out!

Jacque said...

oh my Tashina! Contractions already? She is an anxious little squirt, isn't she?
Sure cute though, I am sure of it!

Jenae said...

Oh my goodness!! She still has a while before she can come out! Take advantage of it and just use this time to relax!

Janaca said...

Dang! So I'm way sad that you were at the Bees game and I didn't even know it. I would have loved to see you too. Hope you're feeling alright!