Well... We finally know for sure! Mason has been saying that we are going to have a baby sister in September... Now we know that he has been right all along! Mason's little sister will be here some time towards the end of September!

This is her cute profile... I am glad that she has the same nose as Mason! (AKA- My nose :) )
8 comments:
Tashina! That is so exciting! Little girls are so fun! I am sort of jealous! I want to be pregnant again, but not. I just want another baby around! Haha! I don't really enjoy being pregnant.Haha, but I am so excited for you. Any name ideas?
P.S. I am having a cute party with a bunch of girls who have little girls, or having little girls. My friend makes these really cute headbands and flowers and such. They are so cheap, so if you want to come, now that you know you having little gal, you are more than welcome to! I'd love to see you too!
How exciting a GIRL!!! It's weird to think pink and not blue. I am so excited were having girls together. All our kids can be friends if we stay on the same schedule. No stopping after three, my last five will feel cheated they don't get a Meldrum as friend J/K. Congrats, she looks like a cute one.
I seriously so excited for you!! I hope you're feeling good!! so...I have a question with these blogs. How do I get yours and other peoples name on the side of my page so I can see their blogs? I'm dumb with this stuff!!
Thank you thank you thank you!! I owe you big time!! This blogging stuff is fun but confusing! Thanks again babe!!
Yeah! How exciting. So now you'll have a little boy and a little girl. :) Perfect.
No it's all thanks to you!! I would've never figured it out on my own. Thanks babe!!
congrats how fun to have one of both, we love it. Now to pick out all the cute stuff.
yea!! congrats on the baby girl! i look forward to hearing the names you and marea choose. i was hoping for a girl, too. now that jack is here, of course i wouldn't trade him, but i'll admit i was bummed when i first got the news i was having another boy. so lucky you!
Post a Comment