Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Oh boy! Do I have a great husband, parents, and in-laws! They always seem to know exactly what I need from each of them! Yesterday for Mother's Day, my husband pampered me with a gift certificate for a really great pedicure- he knows how obsessive I am about my feet, and that I soon will be too large to paint my own! My parents know how much I love to get flowers, so they got me two dozen pink roses. It so made my day! And then, just to top things off, my in-laws know that I love jewelry and that I could never have enough, they got me a really great necklace and bracelet set! It is beautiful, and I love it!! I am so grateful for all of the amazing mothers in my life, and that I got the chance to spend time with some of them yesterday. My mom and my mother-in-law are so much more than I could have ever asked for, and I appreciate them more than they will ever know! But, more than anything, I am so happy that I have the opportunity to now be a mother myself. I have the sweetest son, and another baby on the way. I can't believe how lucky I am to have had these children choose me to be their mother!

3 comments:

Janaca said...

Tashina! I'm so glad you found my blog, and I got your link from Amber. I'm excited to keep in touch. How old is your little boy? That's exciting that you're pregnant again! How far along are you? Sounds like you had a great mothers day!

The Marcons said...

I'm so glad you had a good Mothers day! I know my posts have been lame to say the least. I'll catch up this week. I missed my bunko girls this month, and now it looks like I'll miss em again next month. Sad.

Ps- when did you get a blog, and how have I not known about this?

The Marcons said...

So I just read about your cancun trip and I'm super jealous. Jordan and I need a vacation bad! Next month I'll miss bunko again cause of work. I'm so sad. I miss you and all the girls. We definitely need to do lunch or dinner. Just say when! BTW. did you find our what your having yet?