Thursday, July 15, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

I'm finally back on-line after a fairly long hiatus, so be looking out for a bunch of catch up posts! I'll start with the earliest event...

Mason graduated from his first year at Little Foot Preschool back in May. They had a fun little program, and the kids all did such a great job! I still can't believe the progress he made throughout the school year- he learned how to write his own name, all the letters of the alphabet and their sounds, how to count to 100, and developed an incredible imagination. I can't wait for school to start again to watch another year's worth of progress in him.


My handsome graduate!


Getting his portfolio from Mrs. Melissa


With his best friend Paedyn


Mrs. Melissa helped the kids make these as a gift for their mom. Paedyn's is on the left, and Mason's on the right. The funny thing is that Paedyn is almost 4 months older than Mason! Haha!

No comments: