Thursday, July 15, 2010

Downata Hot Springs

Well, I didn't have any intention of doing all of my catch up posts in one day, but I did! Here's the last one...

Last weekend we had a the chance to go to Downata Hot Springs with some of my extended family. I had never been there before, but we will definitely be going back! We had such a great time swimming, hanging out with my cousins, eating delicious food, and laughing our guts out. Plus, it was really great to just get away for a couple of days. I'm so glad we got invited, and even more glad that we decided to go. Thanks for a great weekend, guys!


Hanging out at camp


That shade tent was a life saver!


Cute hubs


Haha! Mason's blue mustache is hilarious! Oh, and Avery is showing where her boobies are!


Wearing her favorite outfit :)


Classic Cai-Cai pic

3 comments:

Hess said...

Way to go girl, that is a great update!! Can you come over and do a mega post for me;). What a fun summer. Poor little Avery and her nose, maybe she is wanting to take up an new religion,lol!

Nicole said...

what a fun place! Love all your updates.... you guys have sure been busy. I cannot BELIEVE Kenadee is over 6 months..... seriously... time FLIES!

Kateka said...

Holy freak! I am so behind on your blog. Love all the pics. You and your younger sister are like total clones of each other! How would it be to be part of your family (aka, tall, skinny, gorgeous)?