Our little baby cakes is growing up so fast! She likes to laugh all the time, and her eyes absolutely light up when her big brother walks in the room. She is the first of our three kids to prefer mom to dad, and I couldn't be more thrilled about that! She is rolling all over the place (seriously, sometimes I lose her!), and eating solid foods like a champ. I can't believe that she is already 6 1/2 months- yikes! We love her so much!!
Kenadee's 4 month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs. 10 oz. (70%)
Length: 25 1/2 in. (83%)
Head: 16.5 in. (68%)

When Kenadee hit 4 months, we celebrated by getting her ears pierced. She looks SO cute!
Kenadee's 6 month stats:
Weight: 16 lbs. 2 oz. (46%)
Length: 27.1 in. (88%)
Head: 17 in. (70%)

Cute 6 month old girl- she finally cut her first two teeth, but she doesn't like to show them off...
1 comment:
She's so cute! I love her ears they look so cute! I want to get Whit's done but I think I'm too much of a wuss! haha
Post a Comment