Friday, June 11, 2010

What do you mean May is over?

I've seriously been a slacker at blogging... And, to make it worse, I signed on with every intention of doing a catch up post, and just realized that my camera is in the room where Kenadee is taking a much needed nap. So, you will all have to wait- I know it's going to be hard! But, look forward to Mason's pre-school graduation, Caitlin's graduation, Kenadee's pierced ears AND her 4 month stats... Plus whatever other pictures I find on my camera.

Just a little story to tide you over...

I was getting ready to go somewhere the other night, and Mason came in while I was brushing my teeth. He looked at me and said, "Mom, you look really pretty today!" I said, "Thanks, buddy!" To which he responded, "You're welcome. Can I have a treat since I was nice?" Haha! Love that kid!

5 comments:

lizard said...

Ha! That kid's gonna go far in life. He's already mastered the art of diplomacy ;)

Nicole said...

ha ha ha ha :) love the things kids say. Can't wait to see PICTURES, too!!!!

Janaca said...

You're gonna keep us in suspense huh?! I'll be on the look out for a picture post soon. That's so cute what Mason said and totally reminded me of a thing Jordan would say! He tells me I'm gorgeous and beautiful and then asks for treats too!

Kateka said...

Oh my word that is so funny! Mason has learnsed quick on how to talk to the ladies!

Kateka said...

I meant LEARNED not LEARNSED