Thursday, March 18, 2010

St. Patrick's Day

So, I'm a day late, but Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway! We have a tradition of doing a green dinner with the Knights, and this year was no different. The kids loved it! We sure missed our dad- he is in Denver for work this week- but, we had a great time!


Bryden, Paedyn, and Mason enjoying some green pancakes and eggs.


LOVE her cheese face!


Kenadee and JaCee. They are only 8 weeks apart, and, even though Kenadee is a fairly small baby, she looks HUGE next to JaCee! So cute!

4 comments:

Hess said...

I love Saint Patrick's Day. Really who doesn't love a reason to Celebrate and make a party of it!!! What cute baby girls. I love Miss K's green leggings. Miss you and love yea!

Lindsey Smith said...

So much fun:) Look at those babies, so much diff and only 8 weeks diff. I'm wit Rea on this one, cute leg warmers!!

Nicole said...

So cute!!!

Kateka said...

Holy cow. I can't believe what a difference 8 weeks makes. You are such a good mom. I bet your kids just LOVED the green dinner.