Monday, March 1, 2010

8 Weeks

Kenadee hit the eight week mark on Thursday, and she is starting to be so much fun! She has started smiling and cooing, and she's just so cuddly! She still cries way more than I can handle, but my OB/GYN gave me some special formula to try for her, and it has made a world of difference! She's still not sleeping through the night, but it has made her quality of sleep so much better. She naps like she should, and she doesn't toss and turn all night. I can't believe how much better our lives are since we switched!


I can't believe how BIG she has gotten!


Love that smile, and her giggle is even better! Wish I would have gotten it on video...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

she's adorable! Glad the different formula is better..... carson was so colicy and had such severe reflux he basically cried and fussed the whole first year of his life. It's so draining!!! Esp when you have 2 other kidlets to take care of all day! I'm so glad the formula is helping to make such a difference! :)

Holly and Derek said...

what a cutie!

Kateka said...

Oh. She is so adorable. I love her face in both pics. So concerned and then so happy. So cute.

Melanie said...

Tashina she is a doll! She has changed so much since I last saw her. I love it when they start to giggle! I am excited for that stage to come.

Jen @ Love, the Arthurs said...

She is growing up so fast! So cute! I'm glad the formula seems to be helping. We went through 6 before we found the one that would work for Taelie -- of course, it had to be one of the most expensive ones! But it is totally worth it when you see what a difference it makes! Between having a formula she could tolerate, meds for her reflux, and mylicon drops for gassiness -- she was the happiest baby I've ever seen! Without those...not so much! I hope Kennadee starts sleeping soon for you and you get everything all figured out!