Last Sunday we blessed Kenadee. It was a great day, and I wish that I hadn't stressed so much over it. We had so many great family and friends come in from in and out of town to see us. We were going to wait until April to do it, but my brother is leaving for Afghanistan in a few days, and we wanted him to be here for it- he just got ordained an Elder, so he even got to participate. The circle was HUGE, and I made all the men put on hand sanitizer before they touched her. Jonathan gave her a beautiful blessing, even though he was so nervous. She's still not supposed to be out, so we were going to have her sleep in the other room while everyone was at our house, but she didn't cooperate so much. Oh well, let's just pray she doesn't end up sick...
I bought her dress at Swiss Days last year, and I have been so excited for this day so she could actually wear it. She looked so beautiful!




Thanks to everyone who came, and a special thanks to Aunt Celia for making her blanket! We love it!
9 comments:
OH MY... What a BEAUTIFUL girl, dress and blanket! I was actually going to text you today and tell you to post about this since I didn't get to come. MaCall came home and told me how cute the two tiny babies were that were blessed on sunday :)
She is totally gorgeous!
she looks beautiful!!! what an awesome day!
She looks adorable!!!
That dress is so adorable and she looks so cute in it! Glad it was a good day. We were at a blessing for my sisters little guy that same day. I hope she doesn't get sick! I'm sorry you were so stressed. That's how I always am too though and then things turn out fine. Why do we do that to ourselves?
AWWWW! she is so cute!
Hey Tashina, it's Breck! Holy Crap you have 3 kids! I know it seem like yesterday that you had one and I had none! Your kids are the cutest!!!
Her dress is beautiful! I love it. Glad everything went well!
she is so cute! i can't wait to finally meet her--and avery! let me know when she's out of quarantine and we will have to plan a play date for the kids.
corinne
Post a Comment