So... I was informed the other night that I suck at blogging-- Thanks, Chelsea! :) So, even though this won't be a really great post, I figured that before Little Sis makes her appearance I would catch everyone up on the lives of the Meldrum Family!
Jonathan: Has been working his guts out so that he won't feel guilty letting his work pile up for the week that he intends to be home with us after the baby is born. He also just got a new work truck... And, I swear, he likes that thing more than he likes me right now! He took Mason fishing for the first time yesterday, and even though they didn't catch anything, both of them had a blast!
Tashina: Is SOOO ready to pop! I have been doing everything I can to get this girl out... So far nothing is working. But, on a positive note, we are down to about a week and a half, so even though I am completely exhausted and totally uncomfortable, there is finally a light at the end of the tunnel! My best friend and I have also been working really hard to get the nursery all ready, and it's finally done!! It is so cute, much more so than I expected! I don't have my camera with me right now, but I promise I will get some pictures of it up soon! Thanks, Justi! You have been such a great help to me the last little while especially! Love ya girl!!
Mason: Has started tumbling class and is absolutely loving it! He goes once a week for half an hour, and it has made all the difference! He loves that he knows how to do "flips" and "cartwheels", and it is hilarious watching him do them! He is also counting down days until his baby sister finally gets to sleep in her bed. He has been so distraught over the fact that she doesn't have a bed or even a floor to sleep on in my belly! It is so sweet how concerned he is for her already! He loves to kiss my belly and sing songs to her. He is also making me laugh my guts out on a daily basis! He has learned a bunch of new words lately, and while they are not funny words in any way, it cracks me up to hear my 2 1/2 year old use "terrified", "frustrated", and "misbehave" correctly in sentences!! I am just not sure where in the world he picks some of this stuff up, but I am kind of glad that he does (at least it's not bad stuff, right?) because it cracks me up every time!!
Little Sister: Has a name!! She is officially Avery! And her middle name will probably be Addison, but we aren't positive on that yet... But, at least we are half way there, right? She is being a good little girl and keeping her head down the way she should! She is still measuring a week or so ahead of where I am, so it's a good thing they will be inducing me, huh? Mason was so huge, I don't think I could go through that again! Her blessing dress is in the process of being made, and I can't wait to see it! Thanks, Amy! I am so glad that I have talented friends!!
Well, that's us! Sorry about being a blogging slacker, I am working on it! We hope that everyone is doing well!
8 years ago
4 comments:
Oh that's so exciting you are getting so close! Avery is such a cute name! I love it! I can't wait to see pics of her and her nursery in a couple weeks! Mason sounds so funny, he'll be such an awesome big brother! I'm so excited for you!!
I love reading your blog posts leading up to the grand entrance of little Avery. What a beautiful name you have picked out for her!
We were planning on naming Charlotte 'Giselle',but the timing was great and she became Charlotte. Due the day we met at the Good Charlotte concert 4 years ago. Lucky girl haha
I hope to see pictures of the nursery!! How exciting!
Good luck with everything! Mason sounds like he will be a great big brother. SO loving.
It was fun to see an update! Good luck with the delivery of Avery! That's a cute name. Sounds like you have been keeping busy!
happy to motivate and inspire. ;) and i didn't say you sucked at blogging. i just pointed out that you hadn't posted in a year or two.
you put mason in melissa's preschool, right? henry is going tuesday and thursday mornings.
oh, and i can't make it to your shower on saturday b/c i'm gone this weekend but i have your gift. i'll try to drop it off this week.
Post a Comment