1. Did you date someone from your school?
A few... And some from other schools... No one too serious though.
2. What kind of car did you drive? Most of my sophomore year and part of junior year I drove a 1985 GMC Jimmy... Then I got a 2000 Mazda Protege! Man, I really miss that car!
3. Were you a party animal? Not so much.
4. Were you considered a flirt? Ya, I am pretty sure I had that kind of reputation...
5. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Not so much...
6. Were you a nerd? I still think I am! I always loved science and math stuff!
7. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope... Crap happens, oh well!
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Heck no!
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Now, don't think that I am retarded, but yes! My sister plays 3 sports at good ol' RHS currently, and so I hear the fight song frequently.
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Hagen- the only history teacher I ever liked, Crump- Human Bio was definitely my favorite class, Wilson- let's see... I took Anatomy, Psychology, Sports Med, and something else from him! (funny how I never called any of them Mr... Just their last names!), oh and Mrs. Rush- she taught me to write better essays than I ever had in my life!
11. Where did you sit during lunch? It changed frequently
.
12. What was your school's full name? Riverton High School
13. What was your school's mascot? A Silverwolf
14. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Sophomore year- Adam Okerlund... Worst dance ever! Didn't go Junior year... Senior year- I went with Anthony Nelson to Bingham's homecoming.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I could just pick my favorite parts to go back to, sure... If I had to do it all, then absolutely not!!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Peeing my pants with Abe and Ensign the whole time!
17. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? Uhh....which one?
18. Were you in any clubs? Nope
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Well, two kids later, probably!
20. Who was your prom date? Junior year- Some random kid that I don't remember very well... Sorry! (Long story!) Senior year- Chris Strickland, and Jason Ballash to Bingham's prom- By far my favorite dance experience! Hysterical!!
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I'd like to see everyone! I think it'd be fun!
I now tag: Anyone who wants to do it!
Tell the truth...we are all adults now!
7 years ago
3 comments:
Aw! Yay for High School...or not. Haha. I agree though. If I could go back just for the great times...for sure!
Other than that...not so much. Actually...not at all:)
haha
Hope you're feeling well. I'm sure you're about to POP!
Are you having a baby shower?
Oh the good ol' days of High School...can you believe it's been four years?!? Time flies!! Hope you're feeling well, baby girl coming soon!!!
Ya know, it's a lot of fun to read these when I remember them! I'm sorry I started the blog in March but didn't really do it till just barely, so I'm still pretty new at it. We only get internet occasionally (but it beats paying for it!) so I don't do a ton with it, but now that we are coming home THIS SATURDAY I can!!!! We need to hang out really quick!
Post a Comment