Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged by Jenae

So... I am just sitting here impatiently waiting for the hospital to call and tell me to come in so that I can have a baby... There is nothing on TV, and I really need something to keep my mind occupied so I don't go crazy! So, I figured this tag would take a few minutes... Thanks, Jenae!!

3 Favorite Last Purchases....
1. Decorations for Avery's nursery!! So much fun!!
2. Clothes for Avery...
3. Bows for Avery... (Can you see where all of my allowance has been going lately?)

3 Favorite Movies...
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. The Ringer
3. How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet...
1. Finished school... Someday though!
2. Bungee jumped... I don't see that one ever happening, though.
3. Been to Paris!

3 Things I Cannot Live Without...
1. My Family
2. My Cell phone
3. Friends

3 Favorite Dishes...
1. Swiss cheese chicken
2. Thanksgiving dinner! I can't wait for Thanksgiving!!
3. Ramen noodles... Sick, I know.

3 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. America's Next Top Model
3. Big Brother

3 Last Places I Traveled...
1. Cancun... I can't wait to go back!
2. Idaho... My other home.
3. San Diego

3 Favorite Desserts...
1. Ice Cream
2. Pumpkin Pie
3. Brownies

3 Things I Would Buy if Money Weren't an Issue...
1. A house closer to Riverton
2. All the food storage I could ever need...
3. A brand new Ford Edge

3 Wishes...
1. That I will be a good mom.
2. To be financially stable.
3. That Jonathan and I will be around to see all of the big events in our children's lives.

3 People I Tag...
1. Lindsey
2. Linsi
3. Angela

3 comments:

Jacque said...

I'm dying tashina! Have you had your baby?! I am so anxious! I literally check every day to see if the little sweetheart has come yet!

Jonathan and Linsi said...

Yay! My first tag! I'm so excited! And congrats again on the baby! She is adorable!

Holly said...

I am with Jacque on this one...I hope all is well!