The polka dots are vinyl!! It was so much fun putting those up!!
These, on the other hand, were a serious pain to put together! But, I am glad that we did them... I think they turned out pretty cute!!
It's a little bit dark, but I was mostly trying to get the curtains... Justi made those, and she did such a great job!
That pedestal was the greatest deal! It was $100 at Tai Pan, but there is a crack down one side of it, so I got it for only $25!! And, it was a little bit ugly, so we painted it to match... But, I love it now!!!
My favorite rocking chair... It is so comfortable. Justi made the pillow to go in it.
The picture frames where, eventually, pictures of her cute hands and feet will go...
Oh, and a quick high five for my husband! He did all of the painting and put up the bead board!! He was ready to strangle me by the time he was finished, and I am sure that I will never get to have bead board on anything again, but I am positive that he is pretty proud of his work... And so am I!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness Tashina that is the cutest nursery ever!! I love the bead board and the cute polka dots!! You are an amazing decorator!! Oh ya, I love her name on the wall too, so cute!! I can't wait to see her! Love ya!
How sweet is that nursery! Char's nursery is pink, black and white with toile. I love Pink walls!! You need to go get this glaze called 'Candlelight' and put it over the pink. When the lights are dimmed, it shimmers like there's candles in the room! I think it's only like $75 for a gallon and it's so pretty!
I don't know if your nursery has it or not, but putting a dimmer on the light switch helps a lot!
You did such a great job Tashina! Now we just need to see pictures of Avery in it!
Her nursery is so so so cute!!
LOVE IT!!! DARLING!!!
I love it! That is such an adorable room for a girl. Nice work.
Soooo cute Tashina! I love the polka dots and everything else! You guys did a great Job!
It looks fabulous! I can't wait to see it in real life. Way to go!
nice! i look forward to seeing it with my own eyes later. GOOD LUCK THURSDAY!!
Hey cute room! Congrats on the new arrival! Can't wait to meet Avery!
Post a Comment