... Too bad this one is definitely not fun!!
Well, it's official- Mason is definitely my kid! I used to get horrible bloody noses as a kid, and ended up getting my nose cauterized when I was about 4 years old. Thank goodness it helped! Well, Mason has been following in my footsteps and has started the bloody nose thing! It is horrible! So, today I took him to see an ENT (ear, nose and throat doctor) who refused to cauterize Mason's nose because he is only 2 1/2 and "there is no way he would sit still". Instead, we have to take him in for "surgery"- he will be having a basic cauterization, but he will be completely put under in order for them to do it! Now instead of a $250 procedure, it will end up being over $2,500!! It makes me glad to have insurance, but I am kind of freaked out! He has had surgery before, and everything went fine, but that is not making this time any easier! Grrr... Why did he have to get my blood vessel genes??
8 years ago
4 comments:
How sad! I'm sorry. I hope everything goes ok. It's insane how expensive everything is. I'm glad you have insurance though!
Oh poor Mason! That's so sad, surgery is scary. Good thing he's a tough guy!! Let us know if you need anything!
oh this IS sad! I used to have a similar problem -not nearly as bad though! Good luck!! I hope everything goes well!
p.s. I AM PREGNANT! :P
Oh man Tashina. That is so hard! NO surgery is fun EVER!
I sure hope the little tyke does ok!
Post a Comment