7 years ago
Monday, June 9, 2008
Everybody, Listen Up!!
Ok, for those of you who know MaRea or Lindsey, then this is going to be a redundant post... Sorry! But, for those of you who don't, then pay attention!! My neighbor Kyle has started writing a book... And, it is AMAZING!! You need to read it! And, trust me, when you do, you will be hooked! It's got all the elements that you want in a great story: action, suspense, family... He posts a new chapter all the time, so you don't get left hanging (for too long, anyway). But, believe me, I envy those of you that will read it and get to read all of what is on there at once! It's so hard to wait in between posts! Anyway, go to my friends and click on Kyle Hess or go to his blog thefestivusmiracle.blogspot.com But, be sure to start on part one or you are going to be totally lost... Oh, and if you do read it, be sure to leave him some comments! He absolutely loves them- even if he doesn't know you! :) And, let me know what you all think about it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You got it girl! I am totally going to read it. How is your pregnancy going?
Thanks for the post. I only hope it's as fun to read as it is to write.
-Kyle
Tashina, how sweet of you to do a post just about Kyle's Story. Yesterday we were in Provo and Kyle called all excited that you had done a post about his story. I think he as found a new love in his life, writing. Thanks again for your support with is writing he loves to hear anyone and everyone comment about his story.
Thanks Tashina! I read it all and loved it. I'm waiting for the next part to come out. :)
Post a Comment