Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tagged!!

Thanks for the tag, Jacque! It was a lot of fun, actually!!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Kind of... It was a character in the book, "The Windwalker" by Blaine Yorgason- Everyone should read that book if they get the chance! It is really good!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I am 6 months pregnant... I cry on a daily basis over the dumbest things!
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes...
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey!
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 1 1/2- Mason is 2 1/2, and his baby sister is incubating... :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I sure hope so!!
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Every time I get the chance!
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep! And, honestly, I don't hardly get strep or anything, so they don't really bug me.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Never! I just know I would be the one to snap my neck!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Right now, Apple Jacks... But, it changes weekly!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Depends on the shoes...
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Not as much as I would like to be... But, I am working on it!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cheesecake Fantasy from Cold Stone! Yummy!!
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I wish that I was more motivated to get things done.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Grandma Hirschi :(
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, it's fun.
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black Old Navy flip flops.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A strawberry pop tart... Which reminds me, I am starving!!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Mason's cartoons on the TV.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Some sort of pink, I am sure.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? New babies, Acqua Di Gio cologne, fresh baked cookies.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? MaRea and Kaden.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Ya, I love Jacque! We need to get together!!
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Football and Basketball
27. HAIR COLOR? Right now, it's kind of red and copper-y... It changes all the time, though.
28. EYE COLOR? Green.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, I got the good eyes in the family! :)
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Waffles, cereal, elk steaks.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Both, I just probably shouldn't watch scary movies at night when I am going to have to sleep alone! Huh, MaRea??
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? I think it was "P.S. I Love You" for the tenth time.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black with white polka dots.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? When I am pregnant, definitely winter! But, otherwise I love summer!
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Again, Cheesecake Fantasy from Cold Stone!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Probably Amanda.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? MaRea, maybe? I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Mason and I are chugging along through the Book of Mormon... Actually, we are doing pretty well, though! We are more than half way through Alma!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I have a laptop...no mousepad here.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? So You Think You Can Dance!
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Mason telling me stories and then laughing!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Cancun!
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I play the piano, does that count?
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Rexburg, Idaho
47. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE? I really want to go back to Cancun, I am seriously missing it there!

I Tag: Amanda, Chelsea, Natasha, and MaRea

2 comments:

Jacque said...

yay! I completely agree we need to get together! We should just have a girlie night. I need one of those. I mostly am around my hunny's family and there are 4 boys in his family. He does have a sister, but she's in La-La land with wedding plans:)
Oh: And I, too, love cheesecake fantasy. TO DIE FOR!

Chelsea said...

argh. i knew i shouldn't finish reading this b/c i could sense i was going to get tagged. :P

i can't believe you guys are in alma. you rock! we're still in 2nd nephi and have been reading since january. pathetic, i know. i need this primary thing to last two years, not just one.