So, this post is totally out of order in my updates, but I was finally able to find the video again, and I wanted to make sure I had it.
We got a BIG SURPRISE for Christmas this year. HUGE! So, pardon how horrible I look in the video, and just remember how excited we were. It was a great day!
UTAH SOLDIER HOMECOMING: Utah soldier gives family surprise holiday homecoming - KSTU
8 years ago
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! Which wouldn't be a bad thing at all since you have the most darling children ever. That video was so cute! I totally teared up, no joke!
Haha... I also thought you were going to say you were prego:) It is so awesome that he surprised you guys... Love the video!
It made me cry, so sweet!
Post a Comment