Anyway, on to Hawaii...
Back in October, Jonathan and I got to go to Hawaii for 10 days! It was HEAVEN!! We spent 7 days on Kauai and 3 days on Oahu. It was the perfect combination of fun/activities and relaxation. My only regret would be that I would have taken one less day on Kauai, so we could have had one extra day on Oahu...
(Beware- Picture overload!)
The view from our condo on Kauai. Amazing!
My favorite place to eat on the whole vacation. It was delicious!
We found this coconut on one of our walks. It had a coconut tree GROWING out of it- it even had ROOTS!
The reason for the trip- Jonse and all of his hard work with Tim! Thanks to you both!
The lighthouse at Kilauea. What an incredible view!
Us at the lighthouse.
Hawaii's version of In-N-Out. So good!
The whole gang at church. We were kind of overdressed.
"The Grand Canyon of the South Pacific" BEAUTIFUL!!
Going up in a helicopter to tour the island by air.
Jurassic Falls
The NaPali coast
Me with our pilot, Don. We loved that guy!
BEST way to see Kauai. Seriously, it was worth every penny.
The Tunnel of Trees- this is the main road on Kauai.
Us with the Dyes on our zipline adventure.
I was SO scared!
After the ziplines, we decided it would be a good idea to jump off a waterfall. And, I actually did it! This is Kipu Falls where we jumped.
My very favorite- the pier at sunset.
Where we stayed on Oahu. The most beautiful resort I have ever been to!
Our view.
This place was such a hole in the wall, but they had the BEST doughnuts. YUM!
We were there during the open house for the temple. It was neat to be able to walk through.
This crazy tree was on the temple grounds.
During the luau at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
We were told we HAD to go to the swat meet at Aloha Stadium. BIG mistake. If you want to buy souvenir stuff for really cheap...
...Go to the International Marketplace. They had all of the same stuff, plus it was shaded and so much less crowded.
We had such a great time, and looking at these pictures really makes me want to go back... I'm tired of the cold. Is it summer yet? :)
1 comment:
I am going to make myself dream tonight that I am in Hawaii.... your trip looked amazing! 10 days!!!! I am so jealous.
Post a Comment