Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Circus

I promised a catch up, so this is where we will start...

Back in September, my brother sent me a message from Afghanistan. He reminded me how much I used to love going to the circus when we were kids, and asked if I wanted to go this year. I told him I would love to, but we were getting ready to go on vacation, and didn't know if we could afford it. Well, to my surprise, he bought tickets for the entire family! I was so excited- probably way more than the kids. My dad was out of town, so Mason asked if he could bring Bryden with us. We had such a great time. Thanks so much, brother!


The kids while in line waiting to see the animals before the show.


I have been around a LOT of cows in my day, but I have never seen one with horns this big. Seriously, the picture does not do them justice.


Up close to the elephants.






Mason and Bryden- Best Buddies


This was taken during intermission. It's not the cutest, and poor Lou is SO tired... But, we had such a fun night!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

WOW! the kids are all getting SO OLD! I miss you guys!