A few of you have been asking what it's like having three kids... To be honest, it is CRAZY! I seriously can't believe the difference from 2 to 3. We aren't supposed to go out much because of the horrible air here, combined with the facts that it is RSV/flu season, and that she was 3 weeks early. But, when we do go out, I now have to plan on it taking an hour or so just to get the kids ready. And, the amount of STUFF I have to take... It's insane.
BUT, my big kids are such great helpers, and they are so good to Kenadee. It's been almost 3 weeks, and we are finally starting to fall into a routine. I still feel like I am drowning somedays, but those days are beginning to be less and less. And, I think that once we get to start sleeping through the night, it will be even better.
7 years ago
5 comments:
You are a trooper! I swear it takes me an hour to get ready to go somewhere, and I only have one kid!!
Good luck! I'm scared for the transition from 2 to 3 to be honest. Going from 1 to 2 was a huge change for me and took a long time to adjust...well I'm STILL adjusting. You're amazing!
I totally get it and it is SUCH A TRANSITION!!!! It sounds like like your falling into the routing gracefully;. Being a mom is the best calling in the world and it's the hardest too and we deserve awards for our efforts on a regular basis. Hang in there!:)
You are amazing, I'm having a hard time with two I can't imagine 3. That's so awesome Mason and Avery are good helpers! Your children are beautiful!
Tashina = Super Woman
Post a Comment