Friday, January 22, 2010

Kenadee's Newborn Pics

On Wednesday, my friend Olya came to our house for Kenadee's newborn photo shoot. I'm surprised at how many shots I like because Miss Lou just did NOT want to cooperate... She was hungry, but wouldn't eat; tired, but wouldn't sleep. I guess that's just life with a newborn!






I absolutely LOVE her blessing dress! I found it at Swiss Days, and I just couldn't wait to see her in it!




Look at her lips! They look like her Auntie Caitlin's.








This will be the pic that is on her birth announcements.




I think this one of all three of them turned out so cute!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Love them all Tashina!

Holly and Derek said...

Adorable!!! I love them! What cute kids

April said...

She is absolutely beautiful. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures. Oh and her dress is amazing.
I loved Ruby's dress, it was raw satin but so far I've only gotten to use it once. Maybe someday, if I have more, I'll have a girl to put in it again.
And yeah the 3 kid thing? Scaring me a little. Your out numbered, we only have 2 hands and there's only 2 adults, yikes. I know I'm in for it, but can't wait. I think?

Nicole said...

love them all!!! They're SO cute! the photographer did a great job! I love their matching dresses in the last picture. So adorable!

Janaca said...

The matching dresses with your girls in the last picture is so cute! For not cooperating I would say you got a ton of amazing ones!!! She is a doll.

Lindsey Smith said...

she is SOOOOOO pretty! Good makin skills;) She looks like you to me. these are great pics. can you tell i'm typing with a baby in my arms;)

The Conders said...

She's beautiful! So fun!